The privacy and trust of your customers are very important for Renovart USA LLC Therefore, we want to you know how we safeguard the integrity, privacy and protection of your personal data. This policy was modifying for the first time 25th May 2018.
Owner and Data Controller
RENOVART USA LLC
Hialeah, Florida 33016
Owner contact email: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We can collect, use, store and transfer different types of information about you through direct and automated methods.
- General Data: First name, last name or company name
- Contact Data: email address, billing and delivery addresses, as well as phone numbers and cookies.
- Financial Data: Bank account information. This information is completely secure and It will only be used for legal purposes for the execution of a contract.
- Technicians Data:
- It applies to information we collect about people who: Visit our website, contact us via social media, call our phone numbers, email us, use our services, (Information which we can use to promote our services).
- Consultation data: Include the information you provide to Renovart USA LLC USA when you communicate with us directly (through any means of communication, such as our website), when we visit fairs or directly visit you. We may record and maintain information about that particular communication, including the name, the reason you communicated with us, and any information we have provided.
- Technical Data: Including the Internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser information, time zone, geolocation, operating system, platform and other technology in the devices you use to access to the Renovart USA LLC websites.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website, this covers the frequency and pattern of use.
This information may be provided by your company under request, but it will be use just to provide our services under your specifications. We will retain your data for a period of 2 years after which time your data file will be deleted and database entries anonymized. Any personal information collected will only be used for the purposes of carrying out your relocation and (if relevant) related activities and services such as insurance, interactions with authorities etc.; personal information will only be shared with those parties or authorities involved in effecting your relocation. Renovart USA LLC will never sell, trade or share personal information with third parties. Information may be shared with worldwide companies where this is necessary to carry out your relocation.
COMPILATION AND PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT
Renovart USA LLC uses different methods to collect the personal information you provide through the following options:
- Direct: you can provide identity, contact, financial and consultation data when your complete forms, authorize our quotes or it is necessary to proceed with any operation.
- Details of your usage patterns: Content (including ads) that you see and interact with, this includes information about the services and applications you use on devices to customize services according to your needs. This includes information about your visit, for example, the browser software, the pages you visited and how long you were on the site.
- Records of the service or server product: Retain technical data about the use of the service or websites, such as the IP address, device ID, domain, device and application configuration, errors and hardware activity. We can use the IP address to determine the location or country of origin.
- Device information: Such as IDs, including information about the physical location of the device. For example, when you use a geolocation service or application and you have given consent for your location to be shared.
- This information will allow Renovart USA LLC to provide you with the content you want, and to meet your needs in the language or time that you require it.
- Third parties: we may receive personal data from different third parties, such as events, art fairs, search information providers, analysis providers, and social networks, including interactions at those sites and login information.
Prior to the collection and processing of the data of the owner, Renovart USA LLC, will require the authorization of the latter, so that it is proof of the same and may be subject to further consultation. The authorization of the owner will be subject to the treatment and the purposes specified in
This document. Once the purpose of the treatment is fulfilled, the data in possession of, Renovart USA LLC will be destroyed except that its conservation is necessary to comply with any legal obligation or contractual. The authorization of the owner may be expressed or granted in writing, orally or by unequivocal behavior of the owner that allows to reasonably conclude who granted the authorization. In no case shall Renovart USA LLC take the holder’s silence as unequivocal conduct.
- Purpose and Use
We will use your data only to the extent permitted by law. We may use the information you provide or that we collect in the following ways:
- To register as a user of our website.
- To manage our relationship with you by: Notifications of changes in policies, commercial purposes to finish an operation.
- Provide you with relevant web content and advertisements, and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we offer you.
- Use analysis to improve and enhance existing products, services and applications, develop new recommendations for improve our services and other communications and obtain more information about user preferences in general.
- To give you suggestions and recommendations about the new products and the content of Renovart USA LLC.
- Data given for performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject.
- Prevention of fraud
- To create and manage the customer relationship management activity.
- Marketing and communications
We can use your contact, technical, usage and profile data to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing or new products and services by mail, telephone, messages on the device or text messages. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you messages or marketing communications at any time; to do so, click on the button to cancel the subscription found at the bottom of the emails or contact us or said third party at any time.
Our websites use industry-wide technologies, such as cookies, to gather information about the use of our websites and email communications. For example, these technologies tell us which visitors clicked on certain items on a website or email and will recognize the browser the next time they visit our websites.
Cookies allow us to customize your experience to adapt it to your interests and preferences or to facilitate your subscription to use the services. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block the acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you block or delete cookies, we may not be able to reset preferences or customize your online experience.
The tracking pixels are invisible to the users of the website and consist of some lines of computer code. Our website provider, ads and email services use tracking pixels to determine if you can receive emails with HTML content. This capability allows our service provider to send you emails in a format that you can read. The sensor does not collect or use any other information. The tracking pixels also let us know how many users open an email and allow our service provider to compile aggregate statistics about an email campaign for us.
SHARING AND THIRD PARTIES
To provide strictly necessary a good customer service for the development of our activity, we use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Web platform:
- Messaging services and sending newsletters:
- Template platforms for WordPress:
- Payment gateway: Pay Pal
- Comments: Facebook Comments
We take care of maintaining the security of your personal data in order to prevent access to them through the use of technology and procedures. After the Personal Information reaches Renovart USA LLC, it is stored on a server protected by firewalls designed to block unauthorized access.
CONSERVATION AND ELIMINATION
The personal data we collect for any purpose will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose. Personal data may be retained for a period of twenty-four (24) months, unless updated. The emails can be kept for a maximum period of two (2) years. There are some cases in which it is not possible to specify in advance the periods during which the personal data will be kept, but they will only be maintained according to the purpose of their collection.
ACCESS AND YOUR RIGHTS
Your main rights under the data protection law are those listed below:
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access: Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- The right of rectification: Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- The right to eliminate: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner
- The right to restrict processing: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- The right to object to the prosecution: Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- The right to data portability;
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority: Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- The right to withdraw consent: Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- You have the right to confirm if we process your personal data and, if you do so, if we access your personal data along with other specific information. The additional information includes the details of the purpose of the processing, the categories of the details involved and the recipients of the personal data. You have the right to rectify the inaccurate personal data that we keep about you and, if the purposes of the processing are taken into account, to complete any incomplete information about you. In certain circumstances, you have the right to delete your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: when personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the consent of the client for control based on consent; opposes prosecution under the applicable data protection law regulations; The process for direct marketing fines, and personal data have been processed unlawfully. There are exceptions, usually when the processing is necessary; for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; to comply with a legal obligation, or for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a lawsuit.
- The consent, or that the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which it is in the part for the adoption of measures, a prior request, before the contract and said processing are carried out automatically, has the right to send your personal data in a reasonable format, normally used and electronic reading. This right does not extend to situations in which it is said that the child’s right affects the way in which the rights and freedoms of other people.
- To the extent that the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. The withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing before said withdrawal. It is our intention to send you only email communications that you wish to receive. Each time you receive an email, you will be given the possibility to unsubscribe so you do not receive emails in the future; To do this, follow the instructions provided in the email. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to the following firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address indicated below:
RENOVART USA LLC
Hialeah, Florida 33016
Allow a period of 10 business days to process your withdrawal request and include your email address if you send the request by mail.
- Please note that Renovart USA LLC will never send you an email requesting your password, credit card number, social security number or other personal or confidential personal identification information. If you receive an email that appears to be from Renovart USA LLC, but asks for Personal Information, it is a fraudulent email and you should not respond or provide such information.
Depending on your country of residency, you may have legal rights with respect to your Personal Information: the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework or if you are located in the EU, after May 25, 2018, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your Personal Information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Renovart USA LLC reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
HOW TO CONTACT US
RENOVART USA LLC
Hialeah – Florida 33016